Kavod’s goal is to ensure our students receive the support they need to be successful students.
The curriculum that Kavod uses is aligned to Common Core and State Standards.
The Kavod program focuses on the following:
- Dual-Language: Studies have shown that learning additional languages at a young age enhances the brain’s aptitude for academics and creativity.
- Maintaining a low teacher to student ratio: Assists students in their ability to master material
- The Workshop Model: Provides interactive learning opportunities for the students
- A Values Curriculum: Helps students to build good citizenship traits
- Service Learning: Helps students understand the importance of their role in a community
- Global Awareness: Through our Culture and History of Israel and its Immigrant Communities Curriculum students are exposed global perspective early in their studies to help students understand how their own community relates to communities around the world.